Welcome to My humble Scribblings, where I scribble on normal, daily happenings (which sometimes I take for granted), and on emotional expressions which are most often difficult to do verbally. I don't offer much except for sweet memories, self-reflection, and probably some new lessons for life. Happy Reading!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

am rm10k richer!

fuh, i wish! actually that money is not for me to spend leisurely. this morning, i checked the pigeon hole, and there it was. a letter from the uni RMC, informing that my application for short grant has been approved. Yeay!! I submitted the application April last year (2010), but due to some financial restriction, it was brought forward to this year. Alhamdulillah.... what else could i say. the research is funded for a year, 15 March 2011 - 14 March 2012.

now i need to fill in some forms and submit them to the Dean.

till then...

No comments: