Welcome to My humble Scribblings, where I scribble on normal, daily happenings (which sometimes I take for granted), and on emotional expressions which are most often difficult to do verbally. I don't offer much except for sweet memories, self-reflection, and probably some new lessons for life. Happy Reading!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

baru kini bertemu kembali

I remember, once, I attended a blogging course conducted by a colleague. that was long time ago (it seems to me). and I remember, we were asked to create our own blog. I did, just to abandon it afterwards. Recently, CAD offered the same course to all staff, and that sparked my memory about my long lost blog! Where have i left it? With help from my little sister, finally i found what i've been looking for. Yes, my blog. The one I created in the Multimedia Lab. So my 1st & last post were dated in March 2008. Oh my! That's 2 years back!

Apparently, of course, there are loads of reasons for that. My class schedule was tremendously packed, class began at 8am, and some days in a week, it was stretched till 11pm. With almost 300 students, their assignments, presentations, reports, & final exams (among other things) to take care of, writing for pleasure was almost impossible. Every minute was dedicated to work, work, work.

But, what about now? Do I have time or (more time) to write for pleasure? The Dean  once said, we all have 24 hours a day, so we must be good to manage our time, to do & accomplish what we want to. He's right. Well, at this point (the semester has ended, students are not here, they will return to campus for final exam beginning next week), I have some spare time. So, I'll write. I hope this attempt will not be abandonded anymore. Hopefully I could write, about anything that comes across...

No comments: