Welcome to My humble Scribblings, where I scribble on normal, daily happenings (which sometimes I take for granted), and on emotional expressions which are most often difficult to do verbally. I don't offer much except for sweet memories, self-reflection, and probably some new lessons for life. Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

a s****d prank!

last nite, we were hit by 2 irresponsible guys who played prank on my hubby. one of them called my husband and told him in a very serious manner that there was someone riding a black bike, with fullface helmet, waiting outside our gate. 2 nites before he told my husband that this guy has been lingering in front of my house around 11 pm. that has made my husband particularly anxious, that he couldnt sleep at nite, for the fear of someone would break into our house. but last nite, it was for real. my hubby just finished his isya' prayer when this guy called. he said that he had caught the guy who waited outside. my husband shouted and told his friend to remain there as he would call the police. it was about 40 feet distance from my door to the front gate. we could see two people fighting in front. we were frightened. my children were screaming. they knew that some bad guys were here. a few minutes later, the policeman arrived. seeing him, my husband opened the gate (it's electric gate). suddenly, these two b****y guys dashed in! the guy with helmet took it off. Oh My! they are none other than our friends!! my husband was so furious!!. he apologised to the police who was at that time on duty at some other place, observing some drug addicts, but rushed to my house knowing that there was an emergency. my hubby then forced these 2 guys to the police station. they dont have any idea of the implications. they dont realise that my husband and the police have good professional bond. over there, my husband explained to the officer that these 2 boys have played prank on him. the officer was serious. my husband was embarassed. he is well-known to the police station. the police know my husband and look highly on him. but this incident has scratched his reputation. these 2 guys, dont they realise that giving false information can create problem to others? one of them even boasted to my husband that their Plan A was to leave his motorbike in front of the gate, and they wanted to climb over the wall so it will look as if someone breaks into our house! that is even crazy! what if the police patrol car comes and the officers draw the gun and shoot them while they are showing their s****d drama???

no, no apologise from them. they didnt take it seriously. they even said that my husband shouldnt have called the police. to me, they do not have respect to my husband, even though my husband is their boss at work. they could laugh about it afterwards. but, i forced my husband to text them. it was at 1.30am. i dont care. i know they were still up. tell them that I was so furious. I was mad at them. at their immaturity. at their irresponsibility. their s****d acts have made all my children frightened. have made my disabled husband worried like hell. i wont forgive them. they dont deserve it. till now, there's still no reply to the text.

1 comment:

Salawati said...

alhamdulillah org2 berkenaan telah datang dan minta maaf dpd kami. sejuk sikit hati yg tengah panas ni. ok, lain kali jangan buat lagi ye!